Friday, March 7, 2008

Silly

Here we are at home just playin' around. I took these yesterday. I realize that there are two videos of Rebecca getting into daddy's socks. But I want her aunties from faaaaar away, (hello to Kristin in Hannover and Berit in Mexico), to be able to see all of her facial expressions and hear those funny noises she makes. I like the part where she discovers her headband and throws it on the ground. Little monkey! That happens a lot. But it's usually in the car when she's bored. She has ruined a few of them by pulling the ribbons apart. But still, I try. Come on...there's not much ELSE I can do with her hair! Though, you can see little whispies when I get the camera close up. Speaking of hair, do you recognize this outfit, Rebecca G? Someday she will wear the matching hairclips! I adore this girl and I thoroughly enjoy being her mom :)

7 comments:

Lemme said...

she is way too cute for words!! I especially like the lattice style headband!

Kristin said...

Soooooo cuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love it. Michi looked at it this morning and really had to laugh. I will call today since I haven´t done that in a while because of all my tests!! The little one isss growing soo much and we do miss her so much!

Rosemary said...

That's a pretty serious job--emptying the sock drawer!! She is very good at it!! So adorable!

Rebecca said...

What a cute outfit! I must say, I think it's cuter with Rebecca in it! She's a pro at crawling! We're still waiting for Brooke to discover mobility. I guess I better not hold my breath waiting for the hairclips to be used. Someday.

Emily said...

I love that baby girl, she is so so cute. I can't wait till she and Natalie can play together!

Kim said...

the sound she makes while throwing the socks is great..she is giving it all she gots

Mandi said...

I have loved looking at your blog! It is sooo cute :) It sounds like you had a great anniversary. Rebecca is absolutely adorable! I love her dimples too :) I think I just got the same type of headband for Hailey - it is just plain though - I still have to stick a bow or flower on it :) I also love your scrapbook pages. Do you scan them in? Or do you do a digital scrapbook? They look awesome! I'm glad you have a blog - it is such fun way to keep in touch!