Monday, September 17, 2007

Trivani Tour: Day 1

Jorg is on a business trip this week. He flies to a different destination each day! How exciting/tiring. Have you ever done one of those "American Tourist" trips through Europe and you wake up in a different hotel (sometimes country) every morning? And it all kind of blends together? I think this is the kind of trip my beloved will experience. I thought it would be fun to research the different cities he visits so maybe he'll at least remember where he is at the moment. And since he'll only be seeing the inside of airports and hotels. And because...I'm nice like that! Plus, I have a little free time goin' on. So, here's a rendition of the email I sent him today: DAY 1.
Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.gangwar.com/blog/uploaded_images/cleveland-745926.jpg
Dear Baconator Boy,

Rebecca and I want to say: Welcome to Cleveland!

Here is some info about Cleveland. Did you know that the term "rock and roll" was made popular by a disk jokey there? who knew?? Cleveland is home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and also a famous baseball team. The city has a nice skyline.

More info: Wikipedia

Here's a song about Cleveland made popular by the Drew Carey Show: "Cleveland Rocks" in A slightly nerdy music video from YouTube. I want to hear you singing along!

Have a happy day. We will be thinking of you!!

Love,

Your Girls

2 comments:

Marsie said...

You are the cutest wife ever.

Kristin said...

ohhhhh, we keep thinking of you constantly.... he´ll be home soon. I keep looking and looking at this cutest baby. I can´t wait to finally see her and you and Jorg again.
Love, Kristin