Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy 25th, Brother!


"Hi bruther!" That's how I answer when Jon Martin Aldrich Jr. is on the phone. Jorg can tell it's Jon because I call Joel "Kitten" and Lane is on a mission. Just want to let you know how much I love you, Jon! You're like...an older brother to me...even though you're younger. I really look up to you as the kind of person I'd like to be someday. Especially because I'm:
Jealous of your muscles and year-round tan! You're
Open, honest, and kind. And you're the type of person who's
Never tardy. Especially for your bed time (hehehe)

Thanks for being my "Fwadge and Fifi".

XOXOXOXO

Jon and Em showing off the b-day presents:


Rebecca at the party. I bought this outfit at the Gymboree sale for Em and Jon's baby (they're expecting) but just HAD to see how it looked on Rebecca. Ahoy maytees!


2 comments:

ty and megs said...

ahoy indeed! i think i shall have to check out gymboree now myself! it's always a disaster when i enter that store...too many cute things and not enough will power to resist!

Mikie said...

It was Fronkish's birthday?! Happy belated birthday, dude!