Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yah...that happened!

Rebecca and Taylor climbed this pine tree to the top!! It is HUGE. Kim and I were freaking out. Of course, I tried to keep my cool on the outside, but as I coached her down through the branches and limbs, I almost had a heart attack! Here are the pictures from my phone and Kim's phone after they had made it down safely.  They were pretty proud of themselves.

 
 
This dinosaur was found at daddy's office!  Jorg made some calls to find out whose it was, and got permission to bring her home to his princess.  All the neighborhood kids took a ride.  Rebecca named her "Ashley" and she sleeps in Rebecca's room to watch over her each night!  Ashely is driving me nuts because she's pretty huge and always in my way.  But I shall endure...
 
 
I went to Bear Lake with the Young Women and Young Men in my ward for Youth Conference on April 12-14th.  Fun was had by all!  And I appreciate my mom, Jorg, and the Braithwaites for holding down the fort and keeping our girl happy while I was gone.  I missed my family, but it was a neat experience to get to know the youth better.  I am in the Young Women's and I love my calling!  These girls truly bless my life!  Here are some pictures I snapped with my phone as we hiked to some wind caves.
  
 

No comments: