Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts 1-4 !

Hunt # 1 - Em and Natalie put on this huge hunt in their back yard!  There were tons of kids and everyone got a basket-full! 
Hunt #2 was at my parent's house and it was for kids and adults too! I forgot my camera. I'm sure I will get some pix to insert.
Hunt #3 was on Easter morning to follow the clues to find her basket from the Easter Bunny.  He left some candy, a coloring book, crayons, sun glasses, and a new Barbie toothbrush!
 
Hunt #4 was on Easter Sunday.  We got together with three families from our ward and had dinner and a hunt for the kids! (We did recycle some of her candy from previous hunts...shhhhh...don't tell!)
 
How blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family. How blessed we are to know that our Savior lived, and died for us. And that he did rise again!! Because of His sacrifice, we have the opportunity to rise above sin through repentance, and we will someday be resurrected, as He was and is.  I know He lives!

No comments: