Monday, April 30, 2012

We Like to Party!

This is my favorite picture of the day!  Here is our birthday girl's face (close-up below) when she walked through the door from playing outside to see the cake, treats, and decorations.  I know she would have probably been content just to have kids over to play and eat pizza & cake.  But I really enjoy planning theme parties.  And this face makes it all the more worthwhile!
 "Rapunzel, Rapunzel...let down your golden hair!"
 
Games:
 We played:  get tangled!,  pin the frying pan on Flynn Ryder, Duck-duck-unicorn/Pegasus, dance party, and Find the treasure.
 Presents:
 

Cake:


And just playing around:


 and we think of our family in Germany and Louisiana who also would come if they could!
Thank you all for your love and support!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I need you as my party planer! Everything looks perfect. It must have been such a wonderful party with all the great decorations, the yummy cake and all her friends. She looks soo happy! I soo much hope that we will get a chance to be with her on her birthday one day.
We miss you - as always!