Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Beauty


Her hair is getting so cute. I love how it curls on the ends! And since she is getting hair on the top, we are slowly saying goodbye to her mullet.
And look at her pearly whites! She has been our early little teether. And a terrible teether, at that! We could always tell when teeth were coming, because she was completely irrational for days or weeks and was up in the night. She now has all of her teeth except her 2 yr. molars. And we can tell they are coming! We have been seeing the symptoms for over a month now. The past few nights she has been up 3 or 4 times per night. Just crying and asking for "me-sun" (medicine). Poor one. Yesterday I took her to the doctor to make sure it's her teeth and not some stomach or ear issues. She's perfectly healthy! So we should see those little molars pop up soon!

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

How miserable for both of you! I've been so lucky with my kids. They are great teethers. I never even know that they have one until I feel around for them. I've heard though that if as adults we got our teeth the pain would actually drive us mad. Don't know if it's true... but it makes me feel bad for the poor little dears.