Monday, March 2, 2009

Children's Book Exchange

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all."
-Jacqueline Kennedy
(picture taken on her first birthday)
My friend, Becky Z, got me involved in a children's book exchange! All you have to do is send out one book, send a form letter to 7 other people, and you should receive 35 books! Well, that's how it is supposed to work;) But I'll be happy if I get 5 or more. I'm excited about this! So, who's in??

You can email me with your address: eemsrose@gmail.com
or leave your address in the comments.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Could your blog be any cuter?!! The book exchange sounds fun :)

Sachiko said...

The book she is holding in the picture is one of the Rachel's favorite book!

"M" Clan said...

We did this last year and Kaleb only got one book back... but he LOVES that book! I think it's an awesome idea, if you are still doing it, count me in! xo 66 Bergeson Drive Blackfoot, ID 83221