Friday, November 7, 2008

Techno-Savy

Jorg and I were cracking up the night we took this picture. We love how serious she looks (acted) and her cute little feet sticking out!
The bump on her poor squishy cheek is from a bench that she pulled over. She always seems to have some wound on her face...the little monkey...
I was at my computer desk and I turned around to peek at my girl. I found she had lined up some of her favorite animals on the bench and had dragged in one of Jorg's homeless keyboards so that she could have her area to type too!
(Again, her cuteness gave me an excuse to make a page.)
We like it!

6 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

I love it when kids do stuff like this ... so cute! And it has absolutely no indigation of what we do all day, right? :)

jon and kir said...

so scary that all these little munchkins are going to be so computer savvy at such a young age my kids will end up teaching me all sorts of stuff!!! I remember being a sophomore and learning something about RAM and ROM???

Lori & Rj said...

Maybe you could send her over to Kristi's house. She could use some lessons on the computer. Ha ha ha

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Now that is the cutest little nerd I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

THAT is SO adorable!! :)

"M" Clan said...

She is just adorable, there's no getting around it with amazing parents like you two! xo