Friday, December 28, 2007

Scrapbooking and Snowboarding

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was mostly magical, except for the part where Jorg got slightly sick. I think it was just...too much excitement for him ;) But it was so much fun to enjoy our family and, of course, giving and receiving gifts is always fun. One of my favorite gifts is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I've been playing with it in every spare minute! I'm experimenting to see if I can make pages, and then just post them here, instead of having to do double duty. I know the print is small, but if you click on it, you should be able to read it just fine. I hope it's not too much of a pain. I figure, blogging (with an audience) motivates me to journal about our family. And if I publish the scrapbook, hopefully I'll have the same motivation. I will post more Christmas pictures as I have them ready.
Yesterday, I went snowboarding at Brighton with my brothers Jon and Joel (we missed Lane), sister Steph, and cousin Chris. I didn't have the camera, but I think I pretty much looked just like this chica. Pretty much. It was fun to be out there again, since I had to skip last winter (due to pregnancy). It was dang cold. But gorgeous. I found that some of my previous "skills" are missing. Speaking of motivation, my sore body is telling me that if I want to get out there again, I had better get into shape!

1 comment:

Marsie said...

I am depressed now. Thanks. :)