Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday Wishes


Dear Kristin (pronounced KRISteen...I finally got it right)!

Happy Birthday last month! Rebecca and I are sitting here thinking about how much we love you. Thanks for being such a great sister, friend, and taunte (aunt). We have so much fun with you. And miss you when we're apart! Thanks for such a great time in Hannover. Thanks for being our number 1 commenter. Thanks for all you do for Jorg keeping his stuff at your place and taking calls from his renters. Thanks (to you and Michael) for your help painting the apartment in Kassel. You are an angel and we love you so much!

xoxoxoxoxo

Emily, Rebecca, and Jorg

Rebecca is snuggy wuggy with you just like this, right now...in her mind :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

This is soooooooooooooooooooo nice of you!!! It made my day! I love the snugy wugy pic. It´s my desktop backround. Why can´t you just live closer than 6000 miles!?
Thank you so much !! This really made me happy!!!!!