Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FALLin' in Love!


We are in love with our babe. And SHE is in love with leaves. I took her for walk on a leafy trail. I handed her one of the leaves. I thought for sure she would treat it like she does paper, instantly crushing it up and trying to eat it (as she is in
this picture). But our baby knew it was part of nature and treated it with such respect. She held it out to look it over and then held it up to her little cheek. I wished so badly I would've had my camera! She rode along in her stroller for a good 20 minutes like that. These are the pictures we took when we got back to my parent's house and she decided it was finally time to crush up that leaf and eat it.

P.S. Jorg is in Germany on business right now. He left Monday and will be home this Sunday. We miss him so, so, so, so, so much!!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That is the cutest picture of you both! I love it! :)