Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Omi and Grandpa came down to our house this year!  Jorg made the (hugest) turkey and stuffing.  I made a green salad.  Rebecca made the name tags (with no assistance).  Jim and Birgit brought...the rest!  Quite a feast!!  It was so so so so so so so so DELICIOUS.
We all gave a toast and announced what we are most thankful for.  We are truly blessed!

she set a place for penguin too

enjoying that turkey leg!
 
 
 

post-feast w/ me and the twinners (20 weeks)!

and the next day we took Bex and Nattles for hair cuts.  So fun!
 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! Yes, I still read blogs and I'm so happy to read your latest series of updates! Twins! That's so exciting! I couldn't be happier for you! I feel like I'm using too many exclamation points but I can't help myself! Congratulations!