Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pictures at the Park

We met the Braithwaite's at the park a couple of Saturday's ago so they could take some pictures of our family!  It was pretty brief but it was nice to have someone there to motivate our little gal to smile.  I've had fun editing them and making our Christmas card.  I think they turned out great!

Aaaaand a few of the out-takes:
and the best one EVER!!!
P.S. We bribed her with a slurpee and stopped to get it right after we went to see the brand new library!! That place was nice. If ever you can't find me and Rebecca, you know where we'll be...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! These turned out sooo cute! I love you guys and your darlingness. And I'm excited for our photoshoot too, you tell me when you want to do it! No expiration!! :)

xoxo

Emily said...

PS I love how your shirt and Bex's leggings coordinate, so cute. ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Your baby is looking so beautiful and grown up!