Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Her stories, pet spider, friends, and sleeping

Her Stories and Pet Spider
excerpt from an email to Birgit:
"I came home from running this morning and Rebecca was there surrounded with pillows and blankets. She had her crocodile with her and a bunch of other animal toys around. She immediately reported:
"Hi mom, today is Valentine's day and I am camping with my crocodile. This is our camping spot. And my crocodile lost all his toys. So he had to get some new ones for Valentine's Day. So these are his new toys. He really likes animal toys."
It's never boring with her! I love the stories she invents. We also caught the BIGGEST spider yesterday. She has been carrying him around in a jar and named him....of course, you can probably guess....Sparkles. All her animals and baby dolls and barbies are named either Coffee or Sparkles."

and here's the picture of the scene - funny girl!
(Omi made her that crocodile!!  Check out the super cool pouch for treasures on his belly!)

FREAKY big spider!!!  We kept it for 24 hours before setting it free.
Friends
I was snapping some photos of the mountains and Rebecca's cute friends asked what in the world I was doing?  And insisted I take a photo of them! 
So here it is!
Rebecca, Kayla, and Trevin
Sleeping
One afternoon, she gathered some stuffed animals, categorized them, and put them to sleep on the family room floor.  And then she went schlafend too.  Gute Nacht!
but only "pretended" schlafend...

No comments: