Saturday, October 22, 2011

Primary Program

Last week was Rebecca's first primary program.  We put her hair in curlers the night before.  She told me she wanted to twirl and boing her hair while she sang.  She did just that! 
For her part she had to finish the sentence, "I know Jesus loves me because..." and she chose to say,
"He gave us this earth and horses."
I'm the primary chorister (have been for almost 2 yrs now) and I REALLY enjoy my calling. It was so touching to see those sweet kids up there last week. I can really say I love them all. Yes, all 151 of them!  And I was proud of my Becca. Mimi got to come and watch her too, and that was pretty special.  We like it!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

What an awesome idea to take video of the program! She is adorable.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I flippin LOVE her. I love the shake of her head like, "no I've got this!" and then this earth and horses?! She is adorable.

AND THE HAIR! Oh my goodness, THE HAIR! Love the curls!