Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Jorg made sure we packed up the car and headed up the canyon for our ward campout this year. It was fun to roast marshmallows, make crafts, and see Rebecca running around with her little friends & enjoying nature.
As I recounted my camping sleep history to Jorg, he suggested I might sleep better if I went home. He didn't have to suggest that twice! I did come back to eat breakfast and drive my family home the next morning. Apparently Jorg and Rebecca had a pretty deep tent discussion that night about life and death and heaven. I was sad to have missed that but I'm glad they got to bond.
These are the two cutest people I've ever seen!
What a fun daddy she has and
What a sweet girl we have!

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is the sweetest picture of Becca & Jorg. I'm totally with you with sleeping at home, I like a good nights sleep :)