Saturday, March 13, 2010

the scab


Dear Rebecca,

Sometimes I don't know what to do with you! You are almost 3 now. And you know your mind. And you know that you want to pick the scab off your nose every day! You've had the same scab for 2 months (okay, 1 month...I exaggerated...). Every day we put on oils and bandages, and every day you pick it all off! And there is a crater in the bridge of your nose that is not going to heal any time soon! My mom said I did the same thing when I was little. And I don't have a scar. So hopefully your perfect little body will still heal itself, even without help from you!

We started a system that if you don't pick it first thing in the morning, you get chocolate milk. So that has at least worked for the past few mornings. You cute little 'stinka'!

Love,

your "kitty cat" momma

No comments: