Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mancation and Spa Night

A couple of weeks ago, the boys journeyed south with my daddy for some Cougar Basketball and fun in Vegas! The girls stayed home. But that doesn't mean we didn't have any fun!

Steph was there too and made us some amazing breakfast burritos.
I must say, I enjoy being a girl!
Thanks so much for hosting us all, mom.
and...here's Jorg with his BIL's (brother in laws)...
in his pimpin' suit:
My two SIL's made these awesome collages for their blogs and I stole them! Thanks, girls!

4 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Oh Emily I am jealous! I enjoy being a girl too! I also enjoy anything Steph makes.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!

Anderson Clan said...

How fun! For both genders! I especially loved the spa night with the little girls. :)

abby said...

Very nice!!! I'm glad you got to do something fun while the boys were gone.