Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Great Day

These sheep had their noses in the food machine while Jorg turned the crank. Rebecca loved petting them.
A tropical bird in the Terrarium landed on Jorg's shoulder. It was awesome!
Here you can see a little of the foliage. Every type of animal had their own habitat. No cages. And of course, it's Bavaria, so there is no end to trees and plants. The weather was so nice too. No rain, and not too cold. Seriously, a great day.

Rebecca was SUPER super sweet the day we went to the zoo (yesterday). It was a relief to us, since she has been very grumpy the past few weeks. The change of being here has not been easy on her.
The favorite animals of the day were the penguins. We had to drag her away from there! Unfortunately my camera battery went out so I didn't get any pictures.
Just enjoying each other and observing some of Heavenly Father's creations was wonderful.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the zoo! that zoo looks amazing! And I LOVE your new header too! Very cute!!! Love you!

Laura said...

so fun to (re) find your blog! i wish we'd been able to connect in Europe while we were there, but it's great to see all the fun things you're up to! and ps -- washington is a great place to visit too!

Anderson Clan said...

Wow, Em! All this time I thought you weren't keeping up with your blog! Then I remembered you changed to a private blog and I forgot to respond to the invite. Thanks for sending on! It's been so fun to see what's going on over there with you. What fun memories and experiences! I'm so jealous! Love you!