Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Baby Brother

...graduated today! I got teary thinking that he is so grown up now. And the last Aldrich to graduate from OHS. He is such a handsome talented wonderful boy. I love you, Jolie Kitten!

sidenote: Rebecca thought Joel was a celebrity because she watched him "walk". She was a little scared of him for a second...you can see in one of those pictures.
I also ran into a student from my very first year teaching.
The fabulous Michael Bronson:
My little third graders are going out into the world!


For Joel's 18th birthday (on the 18th of May), he and I went out around town to collect 18 things. Above are pictures I took with his friends that we ran into on our journey. Um, yah...he a little bit popular. Holy COW.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

i was trying to think about how you look different...i kept looking at your face and trying to figure it out..and then i did! you got bangs! how cute. i am so excited to have some company!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Congrats to Joel! WOW you are OLD if your kids are graduating...JK! What a cute sis are you...I will be 55 on my next birthday...can we go collect 55 things..."jus a few things"! Love the bangs!

Melanie said...

Yay!! Congratulations to Joel! Big step - grown-up! :) And EM - you have BANGS!! You're so now! ;) Love you!!!