Saturday, May 23, 2009

I turned 29 again!

Horray! Party! Balloons! Hor-ray!
Okay, there was no party or balloons. But there WAs:
morning cheesecake
Wii Fit hidden in the backyard
lunch with friends (thanks Tanya, Georgia, and Corinne!)
shopping
movie with Jorg
visit and babysitting from my mom
gourmet cupcakes (thanks, Em!)
phone calls, messages, mail, and email from loved ones
ice cream

playing at the park

hugs and kissies from my girl and eternal boyfriend
I liked it
Thank you so much for the birthday love!

8 comments:

Janet said...

I hope you had a great day! I'm so sorry I didn't call but I will!! BTW, I LOVE your bangs!!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You look great for 29:) Hope it was wonderful and that this year is even better!!! Love Ya

Mikie said...

Aw, this post makes me happy. Happy b-day (again) cuz :) Thanks for being so awesome!

Shannon said...

29 is RIGHT!!!! WOOHOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marianne said...

I don't think we should ever move past 29. :) I'm digging your hair! How long has it been since I've seen you??

Danielle said...

So glad you had such a great day! It's great to be 29 isn't it!;)

Emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday again!!!!