Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Post by Rebecca:Hello family and friends! I'm just relaxing here on the couch. Did you know I love summer?? It is the greatest season I've experienced so far. The sunshine makes me smile (and sometimes drool). One of the greatest things about summer is visitors! I've had a lot this past week. My mom took some snapshots of me with my friends.


Here are the Smith girls! Their mommy, Kristi Garrett Smith, is one of my mommy's dearest friends. These girls are so beautiful! They are really nice too. Their names are Ellie, Gracie, and Madelyn. We went over to my pool and had lots of fun swimming. I had to watch from the side because my mommy and daddy say I'm still too little to swim in something called, chemicals.


Here I am just chillin' with one of daddy's best friends, Mattius. He has been staying with us for the past 8 days. He speaks to me in Deutsch! We've had a really great time. I'm sad that he has to leave to go back to Hanover, Germany this morning.


Here I am with my good friend Stella Camberlango! She is so cute. She likes to play with me. I love her sparkley smile. I watched her swim with her wonderful mommy, Abby. I also got to talk with my mom's other friend, Kim. She and her husband, Chris will be moving to Las Vegas next week. I will miss them!


Last night I had my friends over for a barbecue. This is Heidi and Tambiana. They took turns holding me.
Their brother, Michael wanted to hold me too! I got so much attention from these kids. I was in baby heaven! Their daddy, James, was my daddy's roommate in college. Their mommy's name is Rena. She and I had a nice talk together and she was really sweet to me.


This past Saturday I got to go to the Boswell Family Reunion! I got to see my Omi and Grandpa Jim and I met all of Jim's children and grandchildren! They were so friendly to me. I had a great time watching mom and dad shooting marbles with the slingshot, visiting, and eating good food! I asked my mom for a bite of her catfish, but she reminded me I don't have teeth. Maybe next year.

Well, thanks for reading about my adventures. I hope you have a wonderful day! We (my daddy, my mommy, and I) like it!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi !!
Thank you soo much for posting new pics of my favourite baby. I already missed that and always can´t wait for new:)
I love the first picture where she poses!!! Only 28 days !

Emily said...

What a doll! Even when she's got spit bubbles all down her face she's still adorable!

ty and megs said...

ok. can i just eat her up? that is the most darling picture ever. and the bubbles just make it 10x cuter!