Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sittin' Waitin' Wishin'



I think the pictures say it all! No, really we're not quite THAT devistated. Just having a little fun :) But unfortunatley, there is only 1 hour left of April 22nd. This means that we must've done something wrong because Mikie was SURE of the 22nd...sorry Mike. We almost tried the castor oil thing, but decided we'll give her a few more days. The baby watch continues! Thanks for your positive thoughts and prayers. We love you!! Jorg says we will post the video of the birth - LIVE- here on this web site, just as soon as it all happens. Uhhhhhhh....hUH......




5 comments:

Kristin said...

You guys are sooo funny! We keep thinking of you sooooo often these days. Almost everybody asks me if she has come yet!
I can´t wait to see the movie of the birth!!! :-)
LOve, your sister

Melanie said...

Um, are you really going to post a video of the birth??
I can't wait to meet Rebecca Rose!! :) I'm thinking fo you guys often! :)

Mikie said...

Sorry. I went with my gut feeling there-- guess that shows how much of a motherly instinct I have :P Maybe if you'd eaten some spicy Korean food...

CassiLou said...

Hey couz! I love you guys!! I know the MD has told you the best thing.... (whisper: it REALLY DOES WORK!! PROMISE) anyway... hugs and prayers are going out to you from the coconut connection.

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for being our friends! The update is that I went into the doctor today, and he said he will induce me on Thursday if I haven't had the baby. But he said he's almost certain she will come earlier. I have been having contractions and am dialated to a 5. SO, it will probably be tonight or tomorrow. Yea!

Love you all!

EM