Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Break of Speck


Bulging, beefy, and swollen...it's the Spring Break of Speck and I don't have to work for the rest of the week! Yea!! Jorg's working so I'm just doing stuff at home today and...taking pictures of myself... It's still weird when I look in the mirror or at a picture and think, "Is that really me??" We went to the doctor this morning...I'm 39 WEEKS! When will she come? The doctor says it could be any time. Yes, that was VERY helpful information. He did try to "get me started" (ouch!) this morning, but nothing's happening yet. And I'm still carrying her pretty high. We're just so excited, it's hard to wait. But I guess we have to? Anyways, I'm feeling good...considering my HUGEness...and just trying to enjoy life. We like it!?!


When will she come? Before my mom's birthday (please?) On my mom's birthday, April 22nd? ON my due date, April 24th? AFTER my due date, April 25-29th?
What is YOUR guess for her birthdate?
She will be named after the person whose guess is the closest!

11 comments:

Jorg and Em said...

My guess is that Speckweck will be born Saturday 21st April @ 2:00 PM-4:30 PM :) LOL Smorgie

Anonymous said...

During Jorg (Smorgie)'s Calculus final...I guess I should have made that one of the choices! hahaha...you WISH you could get out of that one.

Kristin said...

I think the baby will be born on Nov 26 th :-) so another 7 months to go!!! :-) hahaha.
Well I would guess she will come after the 24th since she still feels so comfortable in your belly!
I can´t wait to see pics of my cute niece! Love you,Kristin

bX-2z7hbf said...

yeepppeeee-at least she will be a taurus like her oldest auntie . strong, intelligent and cute-hahaha.... I send you positive thoughts and energy from Germany
küsschen
berit

PS: can not wait to meet her.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, you are, like, the CUTEST pregnant lady I've ever seen! But I know that doesn't help you feeling huge, hehe.
My guess is... either on your mom's birthday, or Monday the 23rd. :)

Mikie said...

You can't guess TWO days, meloo! Geez. Not fair. So, you get the 23rd, cause I'M guessing the 22nd. In fact, I'm not guessing, I know it. Sorry. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Noember 26th????? I almost had a heart attack just then... Yes, our little babe will be a taurus. I've never thought of that! Mel, Mike...I sure hope one of you are right. It will be so depressing if I have to walk back into work on Monday, after everyone basically said goodbye to me before spring break. But we're being patient....arrrrrrrgh!

Love you all!

:) EM

Anonymous said...

i believe Wednesday the 25th, not later, no sooner.

Anonymous said...

The stars are all lined up for your delivery on Wed. April 25th at 5:30 AM-- it will be a morning baby- happy-healthy-smiling to finally be out of that womb!!! Congratulations--

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Talk about suspense! OK, my birthday, the 22nd? That is tomorrow and I just don't think so, though I would love that! I say Thurs. April 26, early morning hours.
I love you Rebecca Rose!! Em and Jorg, you are the best--you'll love this parent thing!

Mimi Rosemary

CassiLou said...

how about the 23rd? I say you start around 10 ish and she's born after midnight. good luck cuz. You are so cute.