Friday, January 11, 2013

fun times to remember


my mom took all the girls to make plates at Color Me Mine!  I made the plate above for Rebecca, after receiving her instructions on how the plate should look.  I gave it to her for Christmas and I think she was pleased.  My mom is a cutie (below)!

 We went to Parents and Pastries and read with our girl at her school.


 We went to McDonald's for lunch in honor of Jorg's late dad, Jurgen.  We think of him often and especially on his birthday!  He reeeally liked the McRib.  I'm so thankful for the knowledge that Jorg  and his family (including me and Rebecca) will be reunited with him someday.  I very much look forward to meeting him.


our angel in the snow!

She used me for a pillow while she was watching BRAVE - her new favorite movie.

With my running buddy, Kim on January 2nd.  Our eyelashes had frost on them by the end of our run!  So far January has been FREEEEZING!

I love playing games with my Bex and we've been playing a lot of games in this nasty weather!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: