Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Fun


Stella came to town!  And we had a swimming party for the kids in our backyard.  And a fun lunch for the mommies.

She has been swimming every chance she can get this summer.  

Cute, sweet Uncle Joeler is always good to snuggle with, especially after a swim!

We went to the kids craft fair with the Braithwaites at the Springville Museum.

Jorg and I enjoy our bi-weekly dates!  Here we were watching the sunset at Rock Canyon park.

We all got season passes to Seven Peaks!!  Rebecca and I have been 4 times already!

It's so fun to watch this little one learn to read.  I am a teacher and always get a rush when I can help kids learn.  But I have to say, when my own little person starts putting those sounds together, and she's reading, and she's so excited and adorable, it's the biggest rush yet!  Here she is reading with Mimi.  She wanted to send a movie of her reading to Omi too (below - sorry she is rocking in her chair).  And will be reading to her in person in September :)

My fun dad took us out on the lake one day to go See Do-ing (it was mostly for Fenja).  These silly pix crack me up!  The second picture is of Rebecca at the trampoline gym.  The bottom left is a picture with my girlfriends Kristi and Emily and our kids!  The last picture shows Rebecca's shoe style which I happened to notice when I lifted her into the cart at Walmart :)
 

Fenja and Rebecca

Rebecca loves all animals!
It's been a wonderful summer so far.  I've been lazy at taking photos with my Nikon!  But I'm glad I did capture some memories with my phone.

No comments: