Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Autumn in Sundance

I'm so glad we made it up to the mountains this fall.  We took a Saturday afternoon to ride the chair lift at Sundance.  Then we hiked around across the top of the mountain, for about 2hours, before we rode back down.  Rebecca is such a good hiker.  I'm always impressed with her.  She is very adventurous.

My handsome eternal boyfriend:

She liked to lead the way and give us instructions about where we should step and when we should "leap"  or take small steps.


She looked for walking sticks the whole time and "traded up" every time she found a better one.

I took over 200 pictures, the scenery was so amazing. 
We ate our snack and drank our capri sun drinks at the table.
running in the enchanted forsest:
walking across the giant tree

on our way back down the mountain:
smiles!
the evidence of a successful outing:
We Like it!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Man...I wanna go now! What a fun outing! (I wish Addie would hike...she still wants to be carried if she has to walk too far. Little lazy pants...)

Emily said...

Oh! It looks like it was so much fun! Gorgeous people, gorgeous photos... I need to spend more time up the canyon!