Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. George

 Aunt Kim took these cute pictures.  I need to frame them to hang in Rebecca's bathroom.  She got the best expressions!

 We went a fun trip to St. George!  We drove down on Wednesday night and met my parents there.  Thursday was nice weather.  We started the day taking a walk with my dad and skippy.  Then played at the park.  And took a drive to Colorado City.  We saw lots of polygamists!

Friday we went on a hike with my dad (a post of it's own) and then Jorg and I headed to Vegas for a day trip.  We had a blast together just goofing off.  We ate at the Paris buffet.  We were there towards the end of the lunch service, so we ate slow and caught the beginning of dinner with the crab legs.  It was pretty good.  We played some penny slots at Caesar's Palace.  We each played a dollar.  Jorg enjoyed it more than me.  But I had fun watching him have fun.  Then it was time for him to have fun watching me have fun and we went to Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate.  Our final stop was Trader Joe where we each got some of our favorite eats to take home.  My parents were awesome to entertain Rebecca while we were gone.  And she even got to go see Knomeo and Juliet.

Saturday Lane, Kim, Steph, and cousin Ali joined to party.  We ate at Cafe Rio and mostly just hung out inside the whole day, the weather was icky.  But we had fun chatting and watching movies.
Sunday we went to church and headed home.  It was soooo nice to get away.
My two cuties with their entertainment on a rainy night.

No comments: