Thursday, January 13, 2011

Danny needs our Help!

I know this blog doesn't get tons of traffic...but...I wanted to get the word out!...

I have a cousin named Dan. He is a big handsome cuddly guy with a great personality and sense of humor. I love this guy! Dan happens to have a very large brain tumor and needs surgery soon. Some family members are putting together a benefit concert to help cover the costs he will face. Jason Hewlett will be the main entertainer. There will also be music by my talented brother Joel Aldrich! And my cousins, Delightra and Rachel with perform with their rockin' band, No Limits.
Even if you can't or don't want to attend the concert, you can s...till donate however much or little you wish to to help out-- just visit the web site:  here

1 comment:

CassiLou said...

You ROCK Em!!! Thank you!!!