Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our old and dear Friends

Aaron Abbot came to visit from Idaho (Jorg's mission) in May. What a great guy!
Chris, Kim and Caleb Viveros came from California to stay with us for a few nights in July! It was so cute to have little "Baby Face" toddling all over the place. Heidi, Abby, and their kids met us at my parents house to hang out with the Viveros for a while. It was fun to see everyone.
And a couple of weeks ago I met up with some of my dear friends from High School. We stayed at the Olive Garden laughing, crying, and sharing experiences for over three hours.

Jorg and I are both blessed with great friends in our lives!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! I looked at the picture without reading it and thought, "Hey, I know that person..oh wait there's Kelly..." and then I had to go back and read it. So fun to see high school friends!!!