Friday, June 25, 2010

beach bums Part 4


My groovy mommy & daddy. That's a great picture with my mom and the shrimp. She looks really cute and shrimp is her favorite food:
We went to see Toy Story 3. Rebecca enjoyed it and I did too. I want to see it again already. After the movie she took my cousin's son, Matthew's example and wore her glasses without the lenses. She was hilarious running around in those things. She got lots of attention in the restaurant.
By the last beach day our girl got really adventurous and here she is riding the waves with Aunt Steph.
We Like It!!!

A few more things to mention:
1. It was REALLY HOT there!
2. Rebecca and I sat on a row with 3 seats on the plane ride home. She sat in the middle of me and...Santa Claus! Seriously, this guy looked just like the old man and he told Rebecca he was. She was speechless. At least at first. He was a really sweet man. He told me lots of stories about people he visited around Christmas with his red suit on. And how much he especially enjoyed visiting the elderly. Rebecca slept most of the way, with her little feet resting on Santa's knee.
3. Thanks so much, mom and dad!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

fun!!! rabecca looks like such the little beach bum! i love that you sat next to santa on the plane! how lucky could you get?!?!