Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eggstra Nerdy Nerds + Princesses Bunnies

What a fun evening!
My parents had us all over for dinner and an egg hunt for FHE.
The big kids had the traditional hunt in the yard. It was cold, muddy, and crazy!
My dad hid the eggs in the weirdest places.
Joeler ended up finding the biggest jack pot, but we all got some of the money love.
My mom laughed that none of us ate any of the candy that was in the eggs. We just dumped it out looking for the mula.

Then the little princess bunnies got their chance to hunt for eggs (candy only)!
Rebecca is carrying a vintage Easter basket. Wow!
It's VERY old. 30 plus years. Because it was mine :)
It was so fun to see my girl with it.
I'll have to see if I can dig up some Easter pictures of me & that basket.

And the piano was enjoyed by all!
I decided we need to start saving up for a piano. Jorg plays by ear and he's really good.
I just love hearing him play.
It's so romantical!

And I have to mention how awesome it was that Uncle Jon (and I think that marvelous Mimi was with him) supervised the girls running around the house for a really long time so the rest of us could chat! He is such a fun uncle!

and since they are just fun to see, here are Kim and Emily's accounts of the night.

2 comments:

~MiChAeL~ said...

I have always wanted to play the piano by ear, too bad that I can't! It looks like you've had a very good FHE! I wish my family still did Easter Egg hunts, too bad we're all old now!

Morgan said...

I'm so glad there are other "big kids" in the world whose dad's still hide eggs for them! I love hunting for eggs! Such a fun tradition; I don't think you can ever outgrow it! As for acquiring a piano, check the free section on KSL--I think I saw one on there the other day that someone was just giving away (needed a little cosmetic work, but perfectly playable)!