Thursday, August 13, 2009

It has happened...

The potty train came to town a couple of months ago but didn't say long. Well, it's back!
This time without the bells and whistles. She rejected my efforts at bribery.
This time Rebecca issued the invitation. That's our stubborn girl!
This time we're hoping it's here to stay. With occasional visitation rights to the land of accidents.
She insists upon putting her panties on all by herself. Can you tell?
I just don't know how she could get any cuter!

10 comments:

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

Yea, go Rebecca! We still have a pair of her panties. I have it sitting ready for you. Maybe a good excuse to see you again!

KWILY said...

Emily, you're right--- she honestly could not get any cuter! Violet is not even close to potty training. In a few more months I'll have to use physical force. Good Luck.

ty and megs said...

love the bum! hooray for the potty train!

peterson pack said...

Hey Emily- So glad to see you have a blog! And yipee for you-on the potty train express!!! We, thankfully, finished our ride on that train about 6 months ago. It is nice once it is all done. Good Luck!

"M" Clan said...

Congratulations Bachmann family, that is HUGE! I'm sitting here giggling at the darling little baby bum you've captured :)

Janet said...

She is so cute, I can't stand it! And I can't even thank you for calling for my birthday and having your family sing. That really was the nicest thing ever! I love you guys!!

Rosemary said...

Mimi is so proud of her! Yippy Skippy!

Unknown said...

After potty training - it's all down hill! Love your cheeky little girl!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

nothing cuter than little cheeks!...love the plastic sheet?!

Shannon said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS!!!!! I love it!