Sunday, June 21, 2009

We Like Friends

Rebecca and I had a chance to get together with some great friends on Thursday! My friends Laura, Abby, Rachel, and I each have a little girl = friends for Rebecca! Laura provided us with duck feed (popcorn) and a gourmet lunch of chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, and Diet Coke (for the ladies). And we made it a date!
complete with duck-chasing toddlers!
We got to hang out at Laura's house too! Laura's post here
sidenote: Cadence (in the pink stripes) is Rebecca's birthday twin! They were born the same day (different hospitals).

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Wouldn't it be fun to chase ducks everyday? Nothing bets a day out with good friends!! Love ya!

Melanie said...

That picture with all those girls together has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! :)

Rosemary said...

Hoo-ray! for friends and Hoo-ray! for ducks!! SO darling!

"M" Clan said...

They are adorable, what a great mommy-daughter date! xo

Deborah said...

Oh! I HAVE to take my children to the ducks! We love that duck pond. That was where we told Vanessa that she would be having a new little brother (Sam). Good memories! I adore you Emily and hope you are doing well.

Jared & Larisa said...

It's always fun to get together with great friends and their kids - how cute :) And I can't believe Rebecca is 2 already. That's crazy!! Miss you guys.