Saturday, July 19, 2008

Freedom Run

We just got back from a week in Lake Tahoe. It was such a fun trip! For now, here are the Freedom Run photos.


We arrived at the start after the race had already begun, so we were with the tail end of the 5K runners. But we meshed with the 10k leaders. We had a great time razzing them because they were just so serious! It was fun hangin' with my dad and brothers. I just love these guys! Before the race:After the race:

I found my good friend Abby (middle). She and I ran the 10K together a couple of times in our pre-baby days.
The race winds down the parade route. There were a bajillion people. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! I totally commend you for being able to even run a mile. I don't know how you people do it! I, for the life of me, can't seem to continue on with training to run a 5k!! It always looks like so much fun, but my body has other ideas and doesn't so much enjoy it. Seriously great job!!