Friday, April 25, 2008

FAME

In the past week or so, our girl made it onto a few other blogs. Way to go Rebecca! I always knew she would do us proud. Check it out! Here she is playing with cute Sophie, hangin with the Sloan gals, and at Natalie's blessing. We love our friends and family!

Also, here are some cute pictures taken over Spring Break in Park City. My camera isn't the best, but oh well. We had a great time! And it was fun to see the babies together. And lastly, Happy (is it 49th?) Birthday to my mom! Mom, you are such a good example to me and I'm thankful for you and blessed to have you as my mommy and friend, every day! I love you!

I will add that we also made it to Brigham City last Saturday! We had yummy German food and a great time with Omi and Grandpa Jim. Here is Rebecca riding her trike there.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the trike smile! She has so many teeth!

ty and megs said...

your new blog header is to die for cute!! i just want to reach out and grab her! i can't believe she is a year already!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's a year old already!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE pics! :)

Emily said...

Wow, I think that is probably the greatest picture of me, EVER! :) Just kidding... oh Rebecca is so cute and EM I LOVE your header! That is so darling! Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!