Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a great time ringing in the New Year. We spent some time with Kim and Chris Viveros (they were on their way up north from Vegas) and my parents. We ate Chinese food and had a great time. We were on our way home around 10:00 and decided we needed more party! So we headed up to Aunt Heather's where she has her annual bash.

Great peops, GREAT food (Auntie Heahter spends all day cooking for this party and it is out of this world)! Aunt Soog was there too. (Hi Aunt Soog!) and a plithera of Sloans. Jorg is a pyromaniac and had a great setting letting off his fireworks. The kids were especially enthused. Sassi Cassi and Clan were there and Keikoa got to light a few of the big ones. He was so cute, I wish I would've gotten some pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you too, Ems, I love you! Hope you and Jorg and Rebecca have the best year ever! Aunt Soogs!

Mikie said...

That was a blast, glad you guys came! (and might I say how adorable I look, hehehe...)

CassiLou said...

I was so excited that we got to see you guys and the sloanies for new years. Thanks for celebrating with us. And PLEASE tel JORG THANK YOU!! He made Kekoa's New Years. Uncle Jorg is a cool uncle.