Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Rebecca and Pooh - 3 Days Old




We're going to take occassional photos of Rebecca and Pooh to measure her growth! We got this idea from Zach and Kamille's baby Violet who they measured next to a Panda Bear...soooooo cute.

We came home on Sunday night (when we took this picture). It's been so fun to have her home! It has also been tiring...the girl has her days and nights confused! She slept solidly through the day yesterday, except when I woke her to eat, and then was awake (eating non-stop) ALL night last night. It looks like today will be the same. HOPEFULLY, we will both get some naps in today :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

what a good idea!!!

Jorg and Em said...

Thanks, Kristin! I hope you and Michi are doing well...we think of you often and can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Mel, I got your comment but was still playing with the post when you left it so it got erased...

But of course we would love to see you soon!! Please come and visit. Love ya!

Melanie said...

Oh darn, sorry - I got too anxious! :) I'll come visit next week! :)
Love you, babe! (I still can't believe that baby is yours... ALL YOURS! And Jorg's of course. Heehee!)